The Kevin Kane Personal Service Commitment Guarantee
1. Recommend a competitive asking price.
- I will provide you with a written Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) based on current information.
2. Actively market your home. Prepare a personalized Home Marketing Action Plan that includes:
- Recommendations for preparing your home for sale
- Financing options and mortgage pre-approval of your property
- A Royal LePage “For Sale” sign
- A “Features Of This Home” sheet
- List your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Distribution of “Just Listed” notices, when applicable
- Real Estate Professionals’ Open Houses and Public Open Houses, as appropriate
- Marketing of your home through our Relocation Services
- Follow-up with prospective buyers
- Instant paging of your listing to Royal LePage Real Estate Professionals in your area
- Exposure of your listing to the world on the Royal LePage website (in most areas)
- MAINTAIN continuous communication as agreed!
3. Help negotiate the sale.
- Review all offers
- Represent you during negotiations
4. Follow-up after the sale.
- Forward all relevant documents to legal professionals
- Provide information to help you in your move
- Refer you to a Real Estate Professional in your new community, if appropriate